Landed Property Ltd is a registered Real Estate Professional Company and its mission is to provide the services to the highest degree of professionalism and standard to our customers, It recognizes its clients¡¯ time constraints while assisting them in the process of Valuing, Managing, buying and selling their home. It listens to its clients¡¯ needs and desires, guides them on reaching their goals, and keeps their best interests in mind while being fair and ethical to all involved parties. Landed Property Ltd has a team of staffs who are always been passionate about helping and working with others. they believes in education and continually keep themselves up to date with all the changes in the real estate market and the trends that affect the local and national real estate market, while passing along all of this information to Landed Property Clients.
CEO/ Managing director
- Name Mr. Jean Claude Tuyishime
- Qualification BSc. in Estate Management and Valuation/ Certified Valuer
- Registered in Institute of real property Valuers in Rwanda No of Registration : RC/IRPV/131/2016
WHAT WE DO
We are able to draw upon expert market knowledge by doing property market research and using our specialist valuers, agency teams and planning advisers.
Our Plan is to focus on Residential and Commercial properties, Vacant Land and forests, Retail Spaces, Shopping malls, Hotels and Hospitality properties, industrial properties.
In our brokerage services we typically do the following:
- Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties
- Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information
- Compare properties to determine a competitive market price
- Generate lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features
- Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Take prospective buyers or renters to see properties
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Mediate negotiations between the buyer and seller
- Ensure all terms of purchase contracts are met
- Prepare documents, such as loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, and deeds
Landed Property Ltd ensures that the lettings process for landlords is stress-free and simple. From the moment you instruct us, we’ll manage all aspects of renting your property, starting with finding the best tenants, negotiating the best price on your behalf, and for the duration of the tenancy, were on hand to deal with any issues that arise, ensuring that your tenants and property are well looked after.
At the start of the tenancy, tenants may want things added, removed, assembled, painted, repaired or bought. We’ll see to it that this is looked after and that your tenancy gets off on the right foot. You will have a dedicated and experienced Property Manager who specializes in the area where your property is located. They will take care of the lengthy and frequent phone calls, requests for work or repairs, appointing contractors and third parties and simply reporting back to you as often or as little as you personally choose.
Landed property Ltd has qualified staff with the experience to know what to do, what to say, how to say it and how to elicit the best possible outcome for you and your property.
What’s included in our Property Management Service: Our standard lettings service includes our fully comprehensive marketing, introducing the tenant, obtaining references, collecting the rent throughout the tenancy and dealing with the renewal or termination of the tenancy.
To be the leading organization in the provision of Valuation and Real Estate Services at regional and national.
- To be to the level of expectation of every stakeholder in delivering our services,
- To provide the services to the highest degree of professionalism and standard to our customers.